Old 07-17-2013, 07:51 AM
JanieW

Hi everyone,

How much fun it is to log on and see all the activity and pictures.

Bev: I am glad to see your block arrived. I was a little worried that you were having rouble with some of your mail so I sent it early. It only took a week. It's called Scrap Jar Star. I'm pleased for you that your house purchase is going well.

OKSewGlad: I loved the pic of your grand daughters. Also would you mind repeating yourself about Laredo? I missed so much but am really interested to know if you had cattle over there and all the details.

Aneal: Good set of wheels you have there. I admire you. I would love to ride a bike again, but I am too chicken in the city . I also want to roller blade, but fear of road rash is holding me back.

Mirabelle, Whoo hoo. Isn't it fun when your team wins? I sort of remember what that was like. I am a CFL fan, but our team has stunk badly the last few years. Our season kicked off at the beginning of July and this year doesn't look good. Sigh.

QuiltE, No Stampede for me. Not ever. You couldn't pay me enough to go. This week is the fair here, and I love to go through the livestock barns. The horses are my favourite, especially the Percherons, with the cows and sheep a close second.

I won't change my mind about Spike Your English. I'm stubborn like that. I have challenged myself to get a whole bunch of WIPs and UFOs done. I really need to get the sheep quilt for my friend started. We will be gone most of Sept. between my Fossil Party in MB and our trip to the UK so there will no sewing that month. I will love to be the cheerleader this round, get all caught up and be ready for the next group project. My arm shall not be twisted.