Old 07-17-2013, 08:25 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

So JanieW is a daredevil ... and ready to roller blade! Beyond my desires ... too klutzy on my feet, let alone thinking of adding wheels to them. Bike, I'm OK, and envy Anael's free-wheeling ... while in a small village, the road in front of my place is busy, and the end of the road, either directions are highways. So has taken the fun and desire away. Miss it!

Oh I knew you'd have brown cows too, Anael, just thought you'be be "patriotic" to those B+Ws! Yup, stepped up to clovers, and was really enjoying doing them. I think there was only once where I got myself into a corner and could not get out. A few places I probably could have done a better job of keeping a balance of lines, clovers and open space. Hard to keep an eye on all! Though almost wish it was NOT on that print .... so it would show better as I did like the look on the plain parts! At least I took a safe route for my first venture.

Here's to a FUN Fair Time JanieW ... I love seeing the heavies all dressed up in their fancy harness and then seeing them on the go with their wagons. I bet you have quite a few hitches and hope for some photos to enjoy ths show vicariously!!

Thanks DDamsel and Anael ... I'll have some more pics of all three when I get some time to sort thru the shots I took this morning. It was dreadfully hot (only 32C, humidex 41 ... I've started to say ONLY to remind myself it could be worse and to try to FEEL that it is cooler than what it is!!! ) .... and by the time I did all the pics, I was drippy, and my arms were sunburned! UGH!