Old 07-17-2013, 08:53 AM
gardnergal970

So much going on. First a meet and greet in the virtual RV with everyone. We did make history yesterday.
Carrie...the SYE block is stunning. There is a collection at my LQS that I've been drawn to and have some FQs of. Might just use that for my main fabrics and add other accents.
Anael...you are brave to cycle but I suspect that more people of all ages do it in your country than here in the US.
Mirabelle...worth staying up with the popcorn to see the win. A rather high score too!
Jeanie...horray! Contractor on site. I don't really have an opinion on your PC other than to say your blocks look really good together.
QuiltE....I think you're hooked on FMQ! Good job.
JanRN...only one more day and then the promised FART. Where are you going this time?
Dubib...great blocks and good news on the house. Now the packing can start in earnest. I never enjoyed moving but it is a good time to dispose of excess/unwanted stuff. Is it still raining?
Janie...I would love to go to the stampede. There was always a little rodeo on July 4 when I was a kid and I still enjoy watching cowboys ride! Those big horses at the fair are also a favorite. Seeing them in competition and how their drivers handle them is real artistry.
QNS...we will all be ready to celebrate with you today when your tables arrive and are in place! Sounds like the timing is good too with the rest if the room sorted and organized. Good job!
OK....loved your pictures, especially the DGDs hand in hand. And congratulations to Mr&Mrs 4-H! The little and big things you both did over the years when there really wasn't time or energy for it have been noticed and appreciated by many.
GrannyQ...thinking if you and yours.
Honchey...welcome home. How nice that QOTS appreciated the courtesy you showed them by asking if we could use SYE as a quilt along.
i picked blackberries first thing this morning and will freeze them for making jam later. It's just too hot to be cooking today. I'm settled in by the fan for the rest of the day and putter in my sewing room. Maybe the Ocean Waves will make me feel cooler is I don't do too much pressing.

Last edited by gardnergal970; 07-17-2013 at 09:00 AM.