View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:40 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

I am excited to be one of the blue jays! our *fearless leader* is the person I send to and was wondering...would you mind receiving my block early- or would you prefer I waited until October? I don't want to cause stress- while you are creating your own block. I have participated in multiple round robins for the past 10 years- sometimes 2 or 3 in one year--then I took a couple years off- last one was 2011- and that quilt is SPECTACULAR! it is actually the one on my bed right now....I love round robins- it is always so amazing to see what others will do with a block- sometimes it is so totally unexpected! everyone take a deep breath, and don't stress over the small stuff- look at what you receive & just think about what you feel would be good next. it is a fun project- not a stressful one. enjoy the process, sometimes step out of your comfort zone- I have at times taken one to the local quilt shop & said...I just don't know what to do next & get lots of feed back from everyone in the shop...sometimes I listen- sometimes I go in a totally different direction- sometimes it is just good to get some feedback from someone else. I have my picture taken- ready & excited! marslaura---you mail to me- so, any time you are ready & want- send it my way- just please let me know when it is on the way so I can be expecting it. Hurray! here we go.