View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 03:17 PM
Wonnie

Hello everyone! I'm 76 going on 29...if only I could convince my knees of that some days and remember to never look in the mirror!!! Love challenges and have never done a RoundRobin but have loved working on the RoundRowRobin that is almost finished. Love to quilt, everything except the sandwiching....(YUCK!) Also, love applique, punch embroidery, thread crocheting, reading, drawing. Just finished my first Mug Rug Swap and the July Secret Pal Swap which was a lot of fun. I'm not a competitive person except with myself...always looking for ways to "make it better" the next time.

Have 4 grown children and six grandchildren ranging from 10 to 30...grew up in the city but have lived in the country for many years but not on a farm. My son and I are currently helping my daughter and son-in-law strip 4 layers of wallpaper off of 8 rooms to help them refurbish a delightful old home they just purchased. The only bad part is the hour drive both to and from the home every day. Love the beach, trees, flowers (unfortunately I have a very brown thumb) but love to take drives and enjoy other peoples beautiful yards.