Old 07-17-2013, 03:17 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Fabulous things happening here while I was gone for the day; great pictures posted, great news from all...OKsewGlad email me the day you will be at the Fair, if its not too hot would love to take your picture there then!

Not so good news here. Big sewing table ordered is NOT IN. They will ship direct to me, put it together, then charge me one tenth of the price of the table to do so!! If it were a $25 charge that would be OK. So will have to see when the long awaited table is coming in; don't know right now. Office depot is shipping a $60.00 table to me no shipping charges...on a four foot table. Picked up my cutting table at JoAnns for 40% off price...like the ones dh had me take back to JoAnns in Texas when we moved. Maybe the big desk will be in during Fair Time.

Dh wanted a 5 cup salad made, so I did that first when I got home; also cleaned 2 pounds of strawberries, now need to make the jello salad, strawberries and bananas, and cut up the four fryer chickens that was on sale as soon as I finish the dishes...dh wore himself out and is taking a break watching TV while I work in the kitchen...so sweet of him!!