Old 07-17-2013, 07:15 PM
Elisabrat

I cant have canned food unless I can it. I should never eat frozen foods they are way to high in everything I cant have. extra salt is a no no and potassium and phosphates. Pretty much means you can't eat a lot of food prepared already. So I cook. I love the cooking channel. I love searching for new and interesting things. I make veggies for me forget Steve he doesnt do veggies much. iceburg lettuce does not count for veggies in my book. I also have to eat often. like every 2 to 3 hours. my meds turn my stomach a bit if I don't so well food food food. Tonight I had left over pasta. I love left overs. Or a dish you make and get two meals out of I can go for that. If there is only one serving I give it to Steve if its something he liked and whip up eggs for me or vice versa. Oh and I have to tuck in 70 plus grams of protein a day. small feat that is! your right we all eat differently for different reasons.

dustysmom when I got seperated from my childrens father there was a money struggle at first. I was so limited for a couple months that I had steamed rice with a bit of parmesean on top for dinner when the kids were not home. a granola bar for breakfast. That was the budget. feed them well and well its only 3 days a week you can eat rice. hungry at lunch? rice. lost a lot of weight then. course got my budget up to reality huge reality lol and well 20 lbs came right back on. there is something to being incredibly poor. I spend a lot now on fresh fruit and veggies. as much as my meat and other foods cost for two of us. I love fresh! ps I love to cook so if you can handle cats come on over I will gladly cook for all of you!!!