Old 07-18-2013, 06:49 AM
irishrose

No bread and water for me - I WANT the batiks. Eating bread would derail any hope of winning them for me. It's a tough time of year to limit fruits, but I agree with Pat's WW leader. Veggies are good, too, but most are better with butter. Hmmm. Today must be the 18th. 12 days to go.

I've never been a fan of purple, but that's changing. I have a gorgeous purple feature fabric with coordinates of olive green to make a quilt for my bed. I have a pattern in mind, a bag of fabrics - the problem - I share my bed with two dogs - one 57 # and one 34 #. I'd hate to wash a nice quilt as often as wash the inexpensive commercial ones that I currently use. I did have a $200 comforter when I had a 75 # wolfdog and and 53 # coydog that held up fine for at least 7 or 8 years so maybe it would be okay. Something to think about.

The heat index was 101 yesterday, but the temp dropped late in the evening and there were no fireworks so I was able to get a decent walk in. Because I'm not a sun lover I enjoy evening walks.

Yesterday while cleaning a closet and checking purses before putting them in the give away box I didn't find any money, but I did find 3 pieces of candy. Now you know why I don't lose weight.