Old 07-18-2013, 09:58 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Just passing thru and thought I'd check in on everyone!

CarrieM ... good that you've got PT started. Totally forgot til now, another thing that messed my shoulder up was too much computer time in particular "mousing" around! Oh to be ambidextrous!! Another ergonomics re-think! Thanks for the FMQ cheering! So if you have your DJ, mine is still probably a week or more away. But do I really want it? ......... remember how much I hate learning new technology!

Honchey ... Nice that the Welcoming Committee aka Grands were out in full force right away! Take your time getting out of the car, and --s-t-r-e-t-c-h-- it out ... that's what I do and it helps get me going again after a long (or short!) sit!! Gotta watch those Albertans ... they get out there and lasso their toads and butcher them before shoving them in the oven!!!! Anael's link took me to the home page, here;s a direct link.
http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Desserts/...-Mess-101/ct/1
Looks like a scoopy-out type of dessert. Looks like one of those old fashioned cake/puddings that you mixed batter and then poured a mixture of sugar and chocolate with boiling water over top ... and while it baked that went to the bottom for a sauce. The one I liked the best was the lemon one! mmmmmmmmmmmmemories!

Anael ... is this on your company menu this evening? Which would be about now! Looks deliciously rich ........ and oh so dangerous!!! Definitely not one to make unless there is someone else to help devour it!

JanieW ........ Kidding! You explained it ... what is the one called where they cut a hole in bread and cook an egg in the middle of it?

QNSue ... Maxine always brings a smile and chuckle ... though yours was just too darned small, so I'll just do it surreptitiously!

Last edited by QuiltE; 07-18-2013 at 10:01 AM.