Old 07-18-2013, 02:26 PM
catpawski

Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
It will be 5 inch squares and I want more kids fabrics. I don't think we need any more flowers, or lines or things like that. What do you think about that idea?Plus will do the twist again but the fabric you use in the original sets I don't want in the twist. I hope I made sense. I would like to see bugs, more food, different animals.
Recieved my squares today........and I just have to say something.............I received 12 blocks out of my 6 sets that I would not consider I spy squares.......charm squares yes but not I spy squares..........I would not even know what to say to a child as to what I want them to find.........Ok so I am being the bad guy here..........but I just think it needs to be said..........otherwise........I got lots of perfect squares.

Can't wait till the next swap...........

Sorry..........it must be the heat.........and the lack of thyroid hormones but I just thought it must be said.................normally I would let it slide......but this time I got 12 instead of 3or 4............

Sandra........thanks for all you do............and good luck with the surgery........I know how much surgery can take out on you..................

Just a thought here............is it possible to include in the the next swap that if the blocks sent are not considered I spy squares they will be returned to the sender and not exchanged.