Old 07-18-2013, 05:35 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JeanieG ... oh how exciting that they have progressed so quickly. And that you have been working away on Pony #2 too!

DDamsel
... My goodness OJ Jelly is totally intriguing. As for your Frogs Eyes ........... tapioca??

CarrieM ... How about Lemon Bars? and Butter Tart Squares? (and I typed both of those before I saw that JanieW and QNSue suggested them, GMTA ... so now you HAVE to make them!! Right?) Both are a nice switch from all the chocolate ones! Great SYE#1!! And looks all nice and flat and even, right? Onwards to #2?

JanieW ... thanks! Now I know I am not fully going off the deep end and there are TWO Toads! So the goat exploded!!!! *giggles*

Anael ... So what ingredient did you mnot have this time? (or was it just the crock that was missing?). You;re going to have to get a crock pot before winter.

Honchey ... welllllllllllll you had been asking about THE Mess!!! OK, one track mind. Again, let's blame it on the heat!

DublB ... a good news and bad news day. Sorry about your DGA and it'll be hard on your DGM.

All this Soda talk ... is that the same as a Float?
Now you have me wanting a Root Beer float ... luckily I do not have any vanilla ice cream and I do not think I'd like it with chocolate ice cream. ICk!