Old 07-18-2013, 06:20 PM
owlvamp

Okay ladies lets calm down. I understand and thought the same thing. I did take this further but was told that I Spy quilts have solids in them to. I didn't like the idea myself but was like most and didn't want to hurt anyone's feeling. But then again I love doing this and that is why I asked for your opinions . Honestly this was my 3 rd one doing and I love it even with some negative remarks. But if we don't tell them then it will keep going on. I take the good and bad and try to make this a wonderful swap for everyone. We should always send in what we want in return. This is why I requested children's fabrics. Now I can get harder and yes return charms. But I wanted to bring it up and see what you all thought. I just didn't want to upset anyone and return there blocks but no one said anything so this is the time.
Remember most of us put these charms in children's quilts.Please fussy cut your charms and send in the right size , amount and charms you want to receive in return.

I love doing this and it will not stop me . So hopefully no one is upset because no one was pointed out. I already sent in for permission for the next swap. So when it is approved it will be posted. So lets make this one a fun one. I want all happy people and I'm sorry for those of you that we're disappointed. Those of you who were unhappy I am willing to replace those if you would like me to. Just PM please. Thank you

Last edited by owlvamp; 07-18-2013 at 06:22 PM.