Old 07-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Oksewnsew

Well as of today, I finally got all the blocks made for this BOM.. I started when the first block Whirling Star 2 was posted, didn't last long bc I don't do paper piecing well at all!! So kinda put it away. I watched each month for the blocks, saved them all.

On July 3rd my mom came down with the Shingles, all over the right side of her face!! from cheek, over eye up forehead/into her hair! She's never been really sick, so this has really set her back! She's 94+. The medicine the Dr gave her did not set with her at all - she was hallucinating, weak, not well at all. Dr said to stop, they would heal on their own, just slower! So it's been a rough few weeks. All she wants to do is sleep, eats only when I force her! I so hope things get better soon. So, while not being able to leave her alone very long at one time, I decided to restart these blocks. (didn't mean to tell life's story)

I did do a different Whirling Star, paper pieced-but had a tutorial to follow..lol I'm kinda proud of how they turned out. Hope you like them. Now I'm ready for August...yeaaaa (see what I mean about trying another color?) lol

Jean

[ATTACH=CONFIG]424672[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails rhondas-bom-2013.jpg