View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 02:34 PM
trupeach
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by trupeach
Charlee and Miss Mouse hurry, pick up those feathers from your pillow fight they might belong to one of Ducky's relatives and we don't want her to feel bad. has Ducky been around lately????? I don't think so geeeeeeee could those feathers be her??? :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry: NO! say it ain't so...Mousie could never go on without Duckduck! :cry:
She's the bestest sugarduck friend this little mouse has ever had.
Peachy, tell me, have you seen her?
(la la la....what song does that remind you of?)
She'll be along...she will. I know she will. Oh, btw, those are fake feathers. Mousie doesn't pluck ducks! :lol:

Who's pillow was it are you SURE they were fake feathers???? That is all we need a funeral just before thanksgiving. :shock: OMG I hope no one is going to have duck instead of turkey and someone shot her. There was a post a few days ago someones grandson killed a turkey. I know I said duck al la orange but I hope it wasn't our ducky i have become fond of her. PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE Miss Mouse go find Ducky, get your cape you are on a mission report back to me as soon as you know anything. I am on pin's and needles. OOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP that is just my pinned quilt I am sitting on.