Old 07-19-2013, 01:03 PM
JillCan

To backtrack, it was my grandmother's machine who passed away 20 years ago. I used the machine on and off (no oiling or maintenance - I was young and didn't know any better) for the past 15 years, with the last time being 4 years ago. I finally transported the machine to my home and plan on getting it professionally cleaned/overhauled soon before I attempt to sew on it but I know it worked beautifully so hopefully it will keep working after I get it worked on.
As far as the knobs, they all turn easily. I'm not sure about setting the needle in different positions. There are 2 spool holders on the back, which I'm excited about since my crappy singer just has one. The buttons in front both work. Is that for the feed dogs? I have gotten more adventurous in my sewing since I last used this machine and so I never really used it for anything other than straight stitching. Thank you so much for the link to the generic manual.

Is this a clone of another type of machine? Thank you so much for your reply, I really do appreciate it!