Old 07-19-2013, 03:16 PM
meanmom

Judy that sounds pretty tasty. I will have to try that. My DS thinks we need to grill every night. Hopefully I can keep him under control. We had to stop on the way home from the airport to get beer. 3 cases of beer. Luckily I don't like it. He hasn't mentioned pizza yet but I am sure that is coming next.
Qm I personally like WW because I can make anything fit into it. If I know I can't have something I will immediately crave it. A McDonalds Big Mac is one of my absolutely favorite foods. Just knowing I can go get one if I want keeps me from needing it. It would cost me half of my daily allowance but I could if I wanted. The way my mind works this works for me. I rarely make separate dinners for the family. Sometimes I will pull my portion out before I add the cheese or something. I think it is just figuring out how your brain works and what program is for you. Did you try bananas or tomatoes for the leg cramps. I was getting leg cramps in spinning class and someone suggested drinking poweraid zero. I have been drinking a glassful in the morning and it seems to help with leg cramps. Good luck.
Pat