View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 04:26 PM
nancia

that's not fair, d'sm! i don't have a crowd of people getting pregnant so i have an excu-- er, reason, to make quilts with new fabric, ( congrats on your bag score!). i am hoping my daughter will get engaged and then i can make her a pre-elopement quilt. and then a wedding quilt, and then a baby quilt, and a "you've been married 2 weeks quilt.... see ya guys later! gotstago call my daughter and get this ball rolling!! oooo, what color is a good pre-elopement color? nope, don't have any of that. hmmmm, may have to go shopping.....
pat-- i love those shoes!!! have any as flats? i wobble on heels! 8-)
piggy-- big congrats!! can you suggest a good pre-elopement quilt design? it may need to be one that is fast. i can be pretty persuasive!
emma, honey-- i'm comin' over to slash your tires! yard sales are no fun if you have to carry all that stuff home! (don't worry, we can go in my car. i never hit g'sales that have fabric. i live in a lousy neighborhood! i may need to move. what's a good 'i need to move ' pattern for a quilt? we could look for some fabric to make that! i know i don't have any.......)

Last edited by nancia; 07-19-2013 at 04:37 PM.