View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 06:18 PM
abc123xyz

I agree that it is probably the size of your photos that is preventing you from attaching and sending them with your message. I tried time after time to attach pictures before I finally realized that the size was the problem. I do not know what operating system you have or what program you use to download from your camera but the first thing you need to do is to find a way to resize the pictures so they are smaller when they are sent. I have Windows 8 and I found that if I opened the Picture Gallery (not pictures) there was a place to click to resize. I made the picture smaller and had no problems sending them after resizing. Just be sure that you are actually trying to send the picture that was resized. My computer creates a new picture with the smaller size listed beneath the picture. You might try "save as" and change the name to something to identify the picture. Just be sure that you do not change the extension on the name. If sending to GB I then click on post a new thread, write the message that I wish to have accompany the picture and then click on the paper clip to enable and attachment. I browse in pictures and locate the one which I have resized. When I click on upload the name of the file appears below under current attachments. I can then preview the message and attachment and hit send if it looks all right. If you have a different operating system you may have to use search to find a way to resize the photo. I have been told that you can change size through your camera or download program but I have not figured that out as yet. The process of emailing the picture to yourself and saving it to your desktop may well work too. I have not tried this. Just make notes as you go along so if you are successful you won't have questions in your mind about how you actually achieved the end result. Once you master the process it is really quite simple. Good luck!!