View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 08:57 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
that's not fair, d'sm! i don't have a crowd of people getting pregnant so i have an excu-- er, reason, to make quilts with new fabric, ( congrats on your bag score!).
Originally Posted by nancia View Post
however, i think it should only count as 1 birthday and half of christmas-- don't want to get too carried away and have him get out of the habit of buying you gifts.
These 3 girls have 7 children either here or on the way. The last one is due in October. I wish their mother were still here to see them. Then there's my best friend's brother whose wife is due Thanksgiving, who she asked me to do the safari quilt for. I think there's something in the water, because there's babies everywhere! I'm glad I don't have the plumbing for that anymore!

I think you're right, knowing him, about what it'll count for in reality if I get the Topaz. My spot on my sewing table is 23-1/2", and I believe she said that with the embroidery extension the Topaz is 24-25". Debbie said she would be there about noon tomorrow, so I may have to call and make sure. Because of the configuration of my table, I might be able to swap the table and the futon in place of each other though. Then I might be able to move it that couple feet to the large part of the table for doing embroidery. The additional table space would be nice.

Oh, I neglected to mention that she has fabric too, but I did manage to stay strong! I didn't even touch it.