Old 07-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Knitette

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
In other news, my International package shows as having taken two days to get to Chicago from STL, and then there are no more entries - so it is somewhere between Chicago and and somewhere on the other side of the Atlantic.
Wonder no more - it's in safe hands - mine!

This is my parcel from quiltingdragon. Isn't it wonderful? Not only are there beautiful cuts of fabric and FQs, there's also a Hanky Panky charm pack. I asked for this fabric to go with a panel I already had, but had no fabric for - in fact I've never seen the fabric in this country. You'll also see some squares - Becky gave me a couple of sets of these to make 'I-Spy' quilts for my Grandsons - how thoughtful!

There's also a couple of book for them too. My youngest is fixated on me reading Thomas the Tank to him(think you call him 'Train', lol), so I'm hoping to sway him with the new stories. There's only so much repetition Grandma can take before her eyes start to cross!

I mentioned in my Swap info that I like to be organised (OCD? Me?) so the magazine is great! There's also a spool of my new favourite Aurifil thread too. Such a wonderful generous and thoughtful parcel. I am sooooo lucky - thank you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]424821[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0830.jpg