Old 07-20-2013, 08:15 AM
marytoddliz

I would really like to apologize to who ever sent me a wall hanging to California. I asked and they tell me no. But I don't believe him. I don't need to air my problems here, but I don't know who sent me a wall hanging. And I do appreciate it. I know how much work goes into them. Mine was sent on time and my partner was happy with it.

I feel so bad for our hostess, she takes every precaution to make sure we are all satisfied but then I think people forget that they have signed up and maybe summer gets in the way. Life happens. But I think in my own mind a person should not even sign up to do this swap unless they have a wall hanging already to go!

Since I don't know if it is the same people who are not able to deliver on time all the time I can't say, but I think that maybe we have been invaded by some slugs... from outter space who want to beautify their planet with our beautiful hand crafts. ... Ok that was my lame attempt at humor! I am making a wall hanging today I am going to send it to someone here who did not get one.

RHONDA we love you and really are glad to have this swap! Lets get a list of "Kick Ass Quilters" to go collecting~ I

Who ever had my name please let me know, or send me a PM so I can properly thank you for your hard work! And I can apologize again for my "bad choice of men" I know I know TMI...

Hugs, Marybeth