View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 11:24 AM
marytoddliz

I have been "Lurking here for a while, thinking that you are all so talented, but I really love "soft Art" I used to do a lot of it in the early 80's before I realized I couldn't do anything! Not sure why or how I pickd up that attitude, but I am seriously working hard to get rid of it!

I suffer from serious Migraines and sometimes the only thing that helps is just diving into a project that has no limits. Nothing that can go wrong, more or less. Yesterday was one of those days and I had this image of a quilt in my head, one that represented "Life interrupted" I could not rest, it just would not shake so I got up with head pounding, nauseous, bothered by light, the whole party! But I seriously got lost in the making of that quilt top.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]424874[/ATTACH]
I call it "Living with..." after I finished it I was able to fall asleep and when I woke up amazed at how closely it reflected my vision. So I posted a picture on Facebook and was really surprised that someone wanted to buy it!

If you will have me I would love to join your group, and possibly broaden my horizons. I want to have the fun that you all seem to have in here playing.

Thanks, Mb
Attached Thumbnails crazy-quit-top.jpg