View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 03:24 PM
moonwork42029

With a very heavy heart I want to let everyone know that my Dad has passed away this afternoon. Just yesterday he was at the mailbox looking for those last blocks as he "knew" they'd be in there. He passed without knowing the blocks were going to be for him.

We had a perfectly normal morning with him teasing that I was behind on sewing, he got out the ironing board, iron and proceeded to iron what little needed to be ironed. He asked me if there was anything else to iron and I know him not now and he turned away from me walked a few steps and collapsed.

I believe he had a massive stroke and he was in no pain until he passed several hours later.

Sissy & I are honoring his wishes of no services but will try to have a get together at the lake this coming weekend so we can share happy memories and funny stories of him and his antics. Goodness knows there should be plenty of antics and stories to share.

Love you Dad...may you finally catch one of those young girls you been chasing all these years and catch the fish of your dreams.