View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 06:14 AM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
AAAAAAYYYYYIIIII!!!!! you didn't tell me all that!! don't you have my e-mail? don't we 'talk'?? omg, omg,omg!!
Nancia, when I came here to post your light was on like you were online, so I figured you'd see it pretty quick. Sorry! Debbie said "He's a keeper!" and the man replied "Well my credit card is anyway!" When we were walking to the chicken salad place I told him I didn't imagine he'd override me and upgrade to a more expensive one & he said "Oh well, it's worth it if it makes you happy. It just makes up for all the time I'm not there." Yeah, I'm still in shock. I'm going to get Dusty to help me rearrange the sewing/guest room today, since with the embroidery arm on it might be too long for the side part of my table, where the machine is supposed to go, and I also need to be closer to where my laptop is plugged in, since the battery is shot in that laptop & I can't unplug it or it turns off & I'll need it to download updates.

I found out yesterday that the man's brother is coming to visit while he's in the US (he lives in Denmark & works in Amsterdam, Holland) with his boss on business the first weekend of September, so it'll be the first time I have to pack everything up and make the room presentable for company since I took the space for sewing. This should be interesting, putting away all my fabric so he has room to get in there.

Hey, if you see some good breast cancer fabric when you're there, you'll have to let me know! I've been collecting to make my best friend's throw blanket. I have 2 breast cancer fabrics and a pretty bright pink marble that matches them too. I just need to decide on a design for it.

Today I'm going to finish a couple small projects and hopefully get my room rearranged. Time and shoulder permitting, I'm going to cut a couple other things out so they're ready when my new machine gets here.

Last edited by DustysMomma; 07-21-2013 at 06:18 AM.