Old 07-21-2013, 06:32 AM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Linda....ALL 7 groups?? Oh my..I would never attack that many at once. I think one large and one small has been my limit so far. Cindy, Id love to see a picture of your t-shirt quilt when finished. My DIL wants me to take all my new grandsons outfits and make them into a quilt for him and I have never attempted a t-shirt type fabric quilt. Is it hard? I would think they would be stretchy? You machine quilted it didn't you? I tried to tell them NOT to buy so many new born outfits because hes 3 months and already outgrown the outfits and they "say" this is the last one...maybe.....4 is enough....we shall see
Yes I will post a picture of the t-shirt quilt once the binding is on. They are challenging but worth it. I took a class before I started this one. You need to put interfacing on to stablize and keep them from stretching. I have 3-4 others to do for someone else, he gave me 60 t-shirt to put into a quilt. I am working on them too. it is not a fast process. And yes I took it to the quilted and she quilted it on her Gammill, with an all over ink plot pattern.