Old 07-21-2013, 04:57 PM
missgigglewings

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Yup it has a different name it is called cluster of stars. But really they are all the same pattern, just different options on the fabric.

Hey Missgigglewings another runner! How cool! I am working on training for a Half Marathon. Last marathon I did just took too much outta me! But My sister is going to run the half with me. We are raising money for a home for Abused Children. I love running almost as much as I love sewing. But I keep my training to early morning runs in this heat. My favorite time is in the fall, when the mornings are cold.
hey...good for you, and good luck! I having been gearing up for a half marathon but it is at least another year away. I do good in the 3.1 miles but not quite ready for 13miles...maybe someday! and yes..I am addicted to the running too. I love the fall running too but running in the Texas heat really keeps me in shape! Its the training that keeps me from block making..now that it has slowed down I am making blocks on a daily basis! Not even running could keep me from my Janome!