Old 07-21-2013, 06:09 PM
marytoddliz

I go back and forth about that, sometimes the love of my life is quilting, sometimes it is running. for me it is really hard to do both. One always wins out. In the fall running always wins in the winter it is usually quilting, but that depends on where I live. In California in the mtns with all the snow, Impossible to run much.

My very favorite quilt I ever made is my Marathon/Running shirts quilt. I have it on my bed or with me on the couch if I get headache. I think it is my Linus blankie~

I have a really good friend who does the 60 mile walk for breast cancer in Dallas, last year I made them a baby quilt to raffle, I think they did really good raising money for it. This year I am making a big lap quilt to a very good friend's Daughter who has Breast cancer. she is 33 and needs all the prayers. She has stage 4 breast cancer. She has a 18 mnth son and My heart just breaks for her. But she is strong and has a great support system.

oops guess I got a little side tracked.

Today I made 4 extra blocks for the butterfly quilt for my Granddaughter, just because I felt like working with the fabric.

Well I think I am going to call it a day, and go find some trouble to get into.

Enjoy your Sunday evening ladies~