Old 07-21-2013, 06:19 PM
mcook03

Default When it's too hot for anything but sewing.....

SUMMER is in full swing in north Alabama--so thankful for our AC! So-during the rain and heat I have finished a few projects below are the results! The purple is for the caregiver that cares for my father-in-law and my sister in law, who is handicapped. Both live together about an hour away. They fill in the day to day needs of our dear family. The bright floral is made for a dear lady at church for her 80th birthday. Her friends are busy signing an iron label that I'll attach to the back for her surprise party. The brown one is for a young couple for a wedding gift--their name the "Brown's", they favorite color is brown And the green monkey wrench is made for my best friends mom, my second mom's 70th birthday. Mom H has five kids and 10 grands plus me and my three "grands". Each kids picked out a white on white while the grands picked out a shade of green, her favorite color. The green is sewed on their parents' white. Squares are signed on the back on each person's material with well wishes and providing the "code" of colors! Thanks for looking! Stay cool!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]425115[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]425116[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]425117[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]425119[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails pawpaws-caregiver-quilt.jpg   mrs.-grubbs-80s-bday.jpg   browns-wedding.jpg   nanas-70th-bday.jpg   nanas-70th-bday.jpg