Old 07-22-2013, 05:07 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Love those pictures of the Sew Grand babies...and older brother, too.

Maybe OKsewGlad can get her camera working for more pictures of her Sew Grands to show us before they all leave tomorrow!! children grow up all too quickly and we need more photos!!!

Jeanie, I went back a hundred on pages and came forward trying to find you photo and model of your table; no luck. Then I went to the Wal Mart site and tried it there without success so will have to wing it at the Wal Marts in the area. The photo of how the cutting mat was laying on the table helped.

Mirabelle, if I said North, my dh would say South; I want to trade his GMC (2004 4 x 4) truck in on a new vehicle and he wants to trade my (2000 Town and Country) Chrysler in on a new vehicle. His has the greatest value to trade in and is newer but more things are wrong with his than mine. Since My 'buying' of all the sewing machines and tables, there is no argument 'cause there is not any extra monies until next Spring, or Summer. Meanwhile I hope to get the sewing room going this next month.

Dublb, when we sold our home in CC to our daughter's friend, Dallas and her dh, came down and packed up our big house in a couple of weekends...or rather, Dallas packed it up. She worked so fast, I just sat in a chair and watched her take one room at a time and pack everything into boxes. Never did find all of it again, but she sure packed us up in a hurry, (even the pennies and loose change was in some boxes!) so they could move in. It remained packed while we survived in a rental on Padre Island for a horrid year, before retiring and moving up North almost on top of the Iowa/Missouri border. It had been home for almost 20 years and was so hard to leave. I kept my sewing machine out and sewed quilts on the dining room table that year on Padre Island.