Old 07-22-2013, 05:39 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by alicia miller View Post
Hello everyone,

I am a new member and found your forum a wealth of knowledge. I just purchased a "B. Eldredge" treadle machine yesterday and have tried and tried (and tried some more) to find information on it on the web, with little success. What I have been able to find was that it is a model 44, which was patterned off of the Willcox & Gibbs model 64. Can someone please give me an estimate on when the Eldredge model 44 automatic chain stitch machine came into production? From what I have found it looks like it was between 1869 and 1890 but any help you can provide on the machine, model, etc. would be greatly appreciated! I am adding some pictures of her. Thank you! [ATTACH=CONFIG]424079[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]424080[/ATTACH]
Hello Alicia welcome aboard! I think your post got skipped! I don't see an answer to your question about the really cute little B Eldredge! That machine looks really similar to the Wilcox and Gibbs! I have 2 W&G's, but I have never seen a B Eldredge! Miz Johnny, Cathy do you guys know anything about this cute little machine?

Nancy