Old 07-22-2013, 06:47 AM
rfbrazell

I am so glad you up and going. The grandkids and Bentley (the pup) He turned 4 years on Mothers day. I don'All the Bestt know what I would do without Bentley. He is my companion for most of the day, Cathy goes to work at 5: 45 am and doesn't get back to 5PM. So the rest of the day it's he and me, my friend Jean in Oklahoma, and Dotty in NY. We chat back and forth and we have become great friends. Theirs more room for another......HINT.
All the best -
we love our Morning Coffee.....lol
R

Originally Posted by Coffeegal View Post
I sent you a private message Robert! So nice to see that you are still here and from what I can tell you are still Fabulosa! lol Amazing man you are! Say hello to your lovely wife? How are the grandbabies? And the Pups! I got a new pup myself her name is Sasha and she is a black & white Shitzu she just turned 1 on July 3rd. Love her so much she is my buddy! We had to put our Libby down last yr and we didn't want another one because our Libby was the Best. Mike brought Sasha home late last August best gift he ever gave me! Cant wait to see who is all still here! Hugs!