Old 07-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Miz Johnny

I had one, but sold it last year. Or it might have been a National--can't remember for sure! It had beautiful grape cluster decals. Anyway, I have heard both that National made the machine under license from W & G and that it was made by W & G and badged. I am inclined to believe the latter, as it simply makes more sense. I haven't looked at the pictures yet, but will do so. I don't know that I have any information on dates, except that W & G production dates are from 1876 through 1947, and that National continued to use the Eldredge name on some of it's models. I don't know that the serial numbers are the same as W & G, but will ask around and see if I can get any information on that.
Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Hello Alicia welcome aboard! I think your post got skipped! I don't see an answer to your question about the really cute little B Eldredge! That machine looks really similar to the Wilcox and Gibbs! I have 2 W&G's, but I have never seen a B Eldredge! Miz Johnny, Cathy do you guys know anything about this cute little machine?

Nancy