Old 07-22-2013, 07:51 AM
gardnergal970

Anael..I love the pics of your little ones. How they have grown to be out and about to DG's house! Lucky you.
QuiltE...no surprises with those ribbons. Keep up the good work.
Dubib...small boxes are good. The closing is in just a couple of days. Will you be painting or anything in the new house before you move in? So many decisions when moving. I think that's why I always hated it so. Can't take everything.
Mirabelle...It's a good thing that your DH is concerned about your shoulder and is reining you in a little. He LOVES you.
Jeanie...do happy that your home now feels clean even if it is a little empty. Thanks for the pictures of the tables. I think I will wind up with the sewsteady adjustable one instead of an entirely new table. I will never have all of the room I really want for quilting a large quilt I might as well face it.
I've been working on the Aiming 4 Accuracy quilt along and have learned a lot which is crossing over to other quilting. I'm posting a pic of how far along I am. The colors aren't very true but it gives you an idea. The quilt is for my daughter and the main prints are all roses. I'm using the green as my constant and the cream as a second constant. I wanted something neutral to help the prints play together well. Enjoy.[ATTACH=CONFIG]425208[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails black-colour-chart_sml.jpg