Old 07-23-2013, 06:28 AM
JanieW

Oh my lovely pictures of the babies and Mick, Anael. They surely have come a long way.

Carrie your block is very striking. Lucky you. Well done Ggal.

I managed to get myself really dehydrated a couple of days ago so i am good for nothing. I was surprised how much that took out of me. It is cooler and cloudy here today so I hope to gain a bit more strength. Yesterday I wanted some thread so went to my LQS only to find it has closed. Total bummer. We only had 2 and now they are both gone. I came home, had a little pout and my husband suggested the sewing centre where I bought my machine. He was concerned that I shouldn't be driving as my brain is mushier than usual, so we went off on a little adventure together. I got my isacord, but also came home with "The Long Board" that I have been coveting for ages. His enabling abilities are alive and well!

My sewing room is too small, still a mess of epic proportions, more than 1 goat exploded, and I have the energy of a gnat so there it sits. I will need to do a major arrange to fit it in but now I can actually fit a 12.5 " block on the ironing board , and then some!

Hoping the postie visits me today with a squishy!

Have a good one everybody.