Old 07-23-2013, 10:39 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

And my soap opera continues on sewing tables....Wal Mart had a Mainstay folding adjustable table...which was $32.00...and I am so stupid I cannot figure out how to 'open' it up, it has a red button on one side where the handle is and I push it, and I still cannot pull it up and unfold it. Maybe figure out that one later.

Got the packages in the mail...including the MB to....................? Got our hair cut; did not kill dh, although it was close with his 'judgment' statements, he was hungry, he wanted to drive home so I could eat the sandwiches I got for our lunch, and so on....GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. (Lord kept HIS hand over my mouth) When we got home, he could not find his set of keys...last memory of it was in his old kilt he put into the trash and the trash had gone......Yes, gals, he has a younger single brother...that is nicer.

Sweet corn peddler got the message from his wife that I wanted sweet corn; so tomorrow afternoon going back to home town to met up with bf and collect 22 dozen ears of incredible sweet corn...I bring back home 10 dozen to process, she is going to do the 12. He always throws in extra and its top notch corn. I refuse to purchase from any one else. The chickens have been saved again, I am going to be too busy to butcher any of them.