Old 07-23-2013, 11:50 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I just keep reminding myself no one is perfect! But I think a lot days lately that he's turned into a lemon!LOL!

I got the table opened up and you need to push on two tabs, one on each of the two legs at the same time pull or push to change the height to 19 inches, 26 inches or 31 inches tall. I have not figured out how I can lift the leg with my foot as I push in the tab of each of the two legs at the same time.

Mirabelle, your tale reminds me of the old story "The Lady or the Tiger:"

Janie, remember you are NOT the age of your grandsons and take it easy roller blades or roller skates. I threatened to wear them in the long junior high wall way, just kidding, but some took it seriously...very seriously; too much so. They were way too scared of lawsuits of being injuries on the job.

Anael, check the obituary page of the newspaper daily for the oldest men who have died without a wife, and say to yourself....'that one got away'...if I were looking...like my dgm....said...they got to have a couple of million dollars, sign it over to me before I say 'I do', a lot older than me, and a very bad cough!, one foot in the grave, before I am serious about another man. Then she says and he has to have a grandson for my granddaughter. She said it all for fun, but it backfired with me getting along with my in-laws 'cause his dgf worked with my dgm and even proposed marriage to her...and in-laws was too afraid she might get a dollar or two from him.