View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:20 PM
Lori S

I have done a few of her patterns.. The directions are not the "best" English is not her first language and sometimes the translations are not the right words. Additionally the format used is not the easiest to follow. If you do decide to go forward... read the directions several times. Also, make sure the pattern you purchase has the papers. Lots of complaints about not including the papers led to including them .. but there are still some of the old ones around that do not have them. It hard to work with her ones that don't have them as they are sized for European paper and some don't fit on US paper sizes.. even the large legal size. I spent lots of $$$ having to have them printed on blueprint size paper. Not to mention dealing with each one having "COPYRIGHT" printed on them. The directions for the older ones call for you to trace each piece.
Her patterns are some of the most beautiful.. but not for the faint of heart. I suggest you give a few New York Beauty blocks a try , before this pattern.