Old 07-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Pam H

Tb lady, so sorry to hear about your friend's husband. I will be praying for Teresa.
Looks like I only gained 1 lb during my vacation. I was expecting more since I forgot to take my support stockings. Maybe I will be down some after I get rid of all this water I retained.
DS's gf made Korean soup and a Chinese dish for dinner tonight. I could really lose if I ate that kind of food all the time. I need to get back to exercising. It's hard with so many people in my house. Maybe with the cooler weather now I can take Allie out for a walk in the stroller. I am watching her 4 days this week. Today she had her first kitchen sink bath. She really enjoyed it. Cried when I took her out. Have you seen the baby bathtubs they have now? They have a little thermometer strip on the bottom to tell you when the water temp is right and a plug in the bottom so very easy to empty. I can't believe how much easier things are now than when I had my babies. My DD complains if she has to nurse without her boppy pillow. She even bought a blow up one for vacation. So spoiled!