Old 11-24-2009, 05:40 AM
Gilla

What is going to save me is that I don't have the room in my house to keep it. We live in a manufactured home. While most people would find this adequate, we are also computer freaks. My DH and I each have a computer room. My dining room is my sewing room. We moved here 10 years ago from a 3000 sf house because my husband wanted to live in the country. The only way I agreed to it was that I could have ALL of my furniture. My living room is cluttered. I have to make room for Thanksgiving Thursday and I haven't started yet. Does that give you a picture? My computer room now has to share with two sewing machines, the Singer CXL and the 401 I bought earlier this month. I just sold my Viking 6570 to make room for the Viking Serger I am going to buy on Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving). My Designer 1 is in the dining room with my Bernina Serger that I am trying to sell on craigslist, along with everything that doesn't fit into my computer room. My husband won't share his computer room. So this new toy has to be fixed and gotten rid of asap.
I should never have joined this board. It makes addict out of us poor quilters. (LOL)

Gilla