Old 07-24-2013, 04:51 AM
gardnergal970

GrannyQ...beautiful block for Mirabelle. What is the name of it?
Mirabelle....5 blocks....almost half way done. It's so much fun to see each quilt grow. The ten for the show....are these all ones you've made since the last show? It's neat that your DH encourages ordering fabric. I just saw some of Hancocks of Paducha has some sale fabric for $3 a yard. Trouble is I like to feel and see it IRL.
QuiltE....how many will you be taking to fairs this fall?
QNS...glad you're getting the tables and will soon have all of the settling done for the sewing room. I'm going to look at that Walmart table too. Yesterday I moved my sewing table back about 12 inches and I think I will have room for something like that to hold quilts as I quilt.
Carrie...I've been working on A4A and finally started the mystery quilt from Fabric Essentials. A good place to put into practice what I'm learning. If next week is cooler, I will work in UFO's and do some quilting.
http://www.nancyjsfabrics.com/links/quilt-shop-hop.php. Here is the link to the shop hop that I'm going on this Friday. It's only a couple of hours away and we will spend all day! I've heard nothing but good reports.