Old 07-24-2013, 04:55 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Dropping by for a Mini Quiche before they are all gone!
mmmmmmmmmmm

MiraB ... you really should just leave things at your DDs and save packing for those sleepovers! What a wonderful turnout. I'm sure your previous years have created quite a following, and a reputation that this is a :must-do"! Just go and enjoy both days, and more so, your time with your DD. We'll look forward to a catch up about all the goings-on when you are back in port on Saturday. Though MrMiraB may have other plans for you .... honey would you please try a tiger on yellow fabric??

GGal ... I'm like you, I still prefer the touchy-feely for fabrics! and to REALLY see the colours! Looks like Friday will be a red letter day for you! Do they cut yardage there? Or only pre-cuts, notions, etc? So many possibilities that you can check out easy enough, before buying. Maybe you should turn it into a two day Hop? I really have no idea how many will go to the Fairs this fall as I haven;t started to check the classes. That'll be done closer to the time. Entering isn't financially rewarding, so I don't make things for the Fairs, but instead if I have things that fit the classes, then enter I do. I don't want to get caught in that rat-race and be sure to keep FUN in what I am doing!

That being said, the first Fair will be four quilts. Only reason I know, is that the entry fees paid by July end. Actually it's not the Fair's classes I am entering. It's a bit different ..... the local Guild runs this show/competition and displays them at the Fair. The Fair still has their classes but not the quality of the Guild's competition. My entry fees were mailed on Monday. Quilts are to be delivered anytime from now til August end. They set up on the Tues and Judge on Wed. Then the Show is on September 5, 6 and 7. With pick up on the 8th between 11am-12noon. I'll go up on the Saturday (2 hrs drive) to see the show and find out the verdict! Then stay overnight for the pick up.

Everyone ... have a great day! I left you lots of the MiraB's Quiche in the RV.

Last edited by QuiltE; 07-24-2013 at 05:09 AM.