Old 07-24-2013, 08:02 AM
grant15clone

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Grant beautiful 201-2 Centenial! You did an amazing job as usual resurrecting that machine! It is fitting that you spent 100 hours working on that machine! Also, your Minnesota H is gorgeous!

Geeze, I was in the photo shop and couldn't tell which shop I was in -- there is a lot of chatter in that shop now!

Nancy
Thank you Nancy. I didn't even think about that coincidence. That is good!
I am cleaning up the Minnesota H today. The cabinet is in as good of condition as the machine was or better! My wife had told me "no more come in until some go out" a few machines ago. I thought that I might be sleeping on the couch when she found out that I picked up another one. When My wife saw it though, and after I had told her the price, she sighed and said that she agreed that I had to get it. No couch for ME! She even remarked how pretty the cabinet is. I might just wind up keeping this one for now. YAY!
I noticed the chatter too. I try to play by the rules and post there and talk about it here. Sometimes I forget and sometimes I respond as briefly as I can there if necessary or if I think it will help others.
One last thing. I may be on the couch yet. I didn't tell my wife that I also got a Necchi BU in a cabinet yesterday too.
http://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage...30994-125.html
Time to find a Pizza delivery that will deliver to my doghouse. Just in case...
~G~