View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 06:45 AM
Quilt Mom

unfinished objects, sewNso.
I have too many to mention :oops: :oops:

I also have a great supply of scraps. So, even if this challenge was for 2008, having read it today for the first time, I take the challenge. The year 2010 will be my year to use up the scraps/stash that has been accumulating from 35 years of sewing garments and quilts (only 10 years of quilts, so this should be interesting :roll: :lol: :lol: )

My current destination for the quilts will be quilts for kids, as they ask for a second quilt when you do a kit for them. But when I get to the 30's fabrics, well... I hope I can keep one for myself :wink:

Through another thread, I saw Bonnie's site. She has neat ideas for using men's shirts. That is another source of fabric I want to tackle, as my sweetheart has several shirts that have worn out at collar and cuffs, and can't be worn for work any more. I hope that will be something he enjoys, having his shirts back in a different form! :D :-o :D

Thanks for keeping this thread at the top of the list. We all could donate our time and quilts, and the world will be better for it.