Old 07-24-2013, 03:36 PM
carriem

QNS--you always amaze me with all the food prep/storage you do. I think I would do better if I had been raised doing it. My parents were divorced and Mom worked full-time so didn't take time for a garden. We've had a couple small gardens over the years, but not enough to can/freeze. Praying your bf can figure out what is going on quickly.

Bev--so sorry that things keep getting stretched out with the closing. Hopefully by Friday so you can start moving over the weekend.

Jeanie--I love fresh strawberries, but never get too many. Does anyone know if they grow well in sandy/shady soil?? Maybe we could plant some. We do have raspberries which did really well last year (early spring) but we didn't have any the year before or this year.

Here are pictures...my 5 MBs together, DD (11) in her new dress w/matching purse made from scraps...she added a snap to close it after the picture (even found matching sandals on sale), and my clean clubhouse with Ginger supervising.

I am all ready to finish quilting the airplane quilt! PT tomorrow and I will verify that she is ok with extended sewing time...then will hopefully get back to it on Friday. Tomorrow afternoon will be baking the bars for the benefit needed Friday.
Attached Thumbnails 007.jpg   004.jpg   005.jpg   010-2-.jpg   011-2-.jpg  

009.jpg