Old 07-24-2013, 04:14 PM
newbiequilter58

Very old singer sewing machine (Tulsa Area) Very old Singer sewing machine. But negotiable on price. .

Selling my moms sewing machine - it is very very old, but is in mint condition on the machine itself.
Cabinet needs some TLC, but is not damaged. Restoration would be very easy.

Getting way too many fake requests to remove ad from Craigslist... it will never be removed till it is sold.
Any request to remove it will also be ignored. However I will consider anyone who shows up to look at it
as priority. Those who are wanting to buy it without even looking at it must be fake efforts as I also wont
sell blindly to anybody either. you will have to pick it up, there will be no effort to deliver or ship it.
Will sooner keep it forever than go thru all of that.

Am considering restoration, but hoping to find value on this.
Estimated per seeing similar for $850 minimum as is, or $1500 if restored.

Must be cash only, and you must pick up.
You can test it all you want where it is in the garage.
Negotiable though. Any request for delivery or non-cash. will be ignored.
Now is the time to get a very high quality Singer Sewing machine that needs some TLC.
This unit is in a lot better condition than similar newer ones that sold for a lot more.

Serious inquires only... Will consider taking it to auction when restored, and I already know it well sell for more there.. But thats next year, Im selling some of my stuff to help on cash to help put more $$ down on a new house.

Picture to be provided asap.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3935166556
Posted: 2013-07-14, 11:03AM CDT