View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 04:48 PM
quiltingdragon

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 View Post
We do have a winner for naming the royal baby:

Quiltingdragon guessed: George Philip Louis Charles (looks like she used a lot of important people)

The prince is: George Alexander Louis............

Congrats Quiltingdragon

I was hoping for a Henry since that is my grandson's name....I wonder if King Henry VIII took them name off the list????

Quiltingdragon....you won both of the contest this week so check your mailbox for your prize!

Barb
Woohoo! Won the baby name pool in 3 different places. Carrot, I may buy a lottery ticket. Chalk it up to studying abroad in the the commonwealth (Australia) and having to learn all the names of the Kings and Queens in history class, along with a bunch of WWI and II battles i'd never heard of as they happened before the US entered the war! I did a lot of remedial reading that semester!

Not really "important", just family. George - Great Great Grandpa (Queen Elizabeth's Dad, King George VI) and Grandpa Charles is Charles Philip Arthur George and ) (Great Grandpa, and Grandpa)Louis ( Prince William is William Arthur Philip Louis, and William's great Uncle Lord Louis Mountbatten, and William's uncle Edward has Louis as a middle name)