View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:17 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Stitchengramie here is a picture of the block I made for you. I hope you can use it, because it is far from perfect and not near the quality of the first one I made. I felt in a hurry to not be any longer getting it to you. At first it looked very nice, and then when I measured it the smaller blocks were coming out a bit over so I tried taking in places, and by the end I lost the pretty points I had on almost all of it. My husband told me he could see me getting frustrated in trying to get it just right for you so I knew I better finish up. lol.. It was because he knew though that I had informed about dropping out of this swap just a little past the first week of it, and was told it would be taken care of, and that you would be sent one. When the swap was at its end I was surprised that you hadn't been sent one, so I knew you had to have one. I already knew what it was like in another swap not receiving so know matter what I would never let someone go without from me. Sorry to go on, but I felt like I should explain, and that I have as much right as anyone else to say what's on my mind. I love all the other blocks everyone has made, and will always be looking in at them as I have always done, but I will be moving on to make some pretty things again and enjoy doing it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]425781[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_1433-small-.jpg