Old 07-25-2013, 05:17 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JeanieG ... Like you, I have discovered how easy and good corn is when microwaved. Though of course, I only have to cook for one (and you, two)! Different for those who have multiples or doing freezer batches.

CarrieM ... Wwhat a lovely young lady you have! And looking so proud of her fully coordinated ensemble. Good Luck with physio ... and the sewing approval!

QNSue ... Great vintage pics in the fabrics.

OKSGlad ... though no Guernseys! Here's the link ... http://www.fabricessentials.com/shop...m--Country.htm
A very proud Grandaughter following in the OK footsteps with her completed 4-H project. Alas! a well deserved Me Day for you!!!! Yes, Guilty as Charged ... and you are so welcome! I didn't want those little moos to get cow-napped in the mail system! When I saw that fabric, I snatched it for you, for sometime! At the time I had no idea my MB for you would coincide with your Guernsey excursion, so to me it was a "must-do". For those wondering, the block is called "Farm Friendliness" found in QuiltersCache.

Anael ... Great pics ... better steer well in that one bike lane! Now, OKSGlad and I want to see some of those Dutch Cows!