View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 12:38 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by JudyTheSewer View Post

Nancy, you are calling that a "cheater" quilt but I can see a lot of thought a design went into that. I never would have thought to put oriental fabric with those panels but it is perfect. Nice job. What do you mean by 'horse camping'? Do you bring horses along for riding while you are rving?
I auditioned lots of fabric with the horse panels and the oriental border just looked the best to me! Somehow it just made the whole quilt richer looking. Thank you Judy, even cheater quilts take planning!

Horse camping is just that. I just bought a nice little camper to go on the truck. I am getting too paranoid about tent camping by ourselves, I feel too vulnerable. My grandaughter and I love to go to different locations that are set up with corrals for people who go camping with their horses. We get our camp all ready and head out on the trails for some exploration - there are lots and lots of horse friendly camping grounds within a couple hours drive from me!We are going next weekend for the first time with my new camper!
Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 07-25-2013 at 12:40 PM.