Old 07-26-2013, 12:04 AM
plume

Hello Miriam, Sheluma, and Tammi,

I meant to post those drawers & accessory case photos for you earlier, but I've been busy w/ work. Sheluma, the case is actually made from plastic, not sure it shows on the pictures.

In the meantime, I also sewed my first pillow! (I'm not showing the curtain I did — aaaargh. Too short. Must be my dog's fault, lol: as soon as I lay down fabric to cut it, boom, he lies down on it & falls asleep, just like that! I then move on to something else, not wanting to disturb him, jeeez. He should hang out w/ your cats, Tammi.)

I've had some problems w/ tension, read all about it, tried many things, and now I'm waiting for good quality thread I bought online, and won't mess w/ the machine anymore until I try the thread.

Tammi, you mentioned you might have a needle clamp for me? That would be amazing! Is there any way I could also purchase more bobbins from you, if you have them? (I saw some on ebay, but if you're a reseller, I'd prefer to buy them from you).

Have a great week-end!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]426029[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426032[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426030[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426031[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426034[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426033[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426036[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426037[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]426038[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails mail-attachment-1.jpeg   mail-attachment-2.jpeg   mail-attachment-3.jpeg   mail-attachment-4.jpeg   mail-attachment-5.jpeg  

mail-attachment-8.jpeg   mail-attachment-9.jpeg   mail-attachment.jpeg   mail-attachment-7.jpeg   mail-attachment-6.jpeg